- Download and create an account on Pop-Up Rideshare App.
- Be sure to enter the required information accurately. (You are not required to take rides as a passenger on Pop-Up. However, you are required to sign-up as a rider as part of our onboarding process.)
- Within your Pop-Up Rideshare account, click on the ‘hamburger menu’ located in the top left portion of your screen.
- Press the “Drive with Pop-up Rideshare” link to start the Driver Application process.
- Once your application is accepted, download and the Pop-up Driver App; this will be where you manage your Pop-Up Driver Account.
- If you have any issues, please contact our support email.
We have partnered with industry-leader, we use Stripe Connect, same as UBER
Once approved to drive for Pop-Up you will receive a secure link to add the bank account to which you would like to be paid. This can also be completed through your Pop-Up Drive app.